IL’s Reader’s Bill of Rights
1. You have the Right to the most correct, current, and complete information possible. We pledge to do our best to report quickly and accurately.
2. You have the Right to have your interests come first, before International Living’s advertisers or partners. We pledge to put our readers first.
3. You have the Right to a prompt response to your e-mails and your phone calls–within 48 hours, if not sooner. We pledge to respond to you quickly.
4. You have the Right to answers to your questions. We can’t promise that our response to your question will never be “I don’t know”…but we can promise that if we don’t know how to answer your question, we’ll put you in touch with someone who does.
5. You have the Right to a scout continually working on your behalf around the world. We pledge to work on your behalf around the world.
6. You have the Right to take advantage of IL’s information network; to benefit from and use however you see fit any information that IL publishes in accordance with our primary fundamental mission: to seek out opportunities the world over for fun and prosperity. We pledge to stick to our mission for your personal benefit.
7. You have the Right to know what IL uncovers and knows when we know it, regardless of whether it’s good news or bad. We pledge to keep you in the loop.
8. You have the Right to privacy and confidentiality. We pledge to keep your personal information (including your address, phone, and e-mail address) private.
9. You have the Right to satisfaction with every product or service IL offers. We pledge to put customer satisfaction first.
10. You have the Right to a prompt refund if you are ever dissatisfied with an IL product. We pledge to refund your money promptly if you aren´t happy with an IL product or service for any reason.