“We’d been reading International Living for two years when we finally decided to take the plunge. In April 2004, we bought a small adobe casita on two acres…for $35,000. With a million-dollar view of the Andes and a retiree’s price tag, we knew we had found our second home.”
- 100% Retire, Buy Real Estate Overseas - Home
- 53% 2010 Quality of Life Index: 194 Countries Ranked and Rated to Reveal the Best Places to Live
- 41% World Rankings: The Best Places to Live
- 34% Feel Younger, Live Longer: The World’s Healthiest Places to Live
- 26% Where to Find the World's Best Quality of Life in 2011
- 20% The World’s Top Retirement Havens in 2013
Do You Know Where a “Car Payment” Could Fund Your Whole Life?In the right places overseas, what you’d pay for a typical car payment… could fund your whole life. Sign up for our free daily Postcard e-letter, and we'll immediately send you a FREE research report to help you find your perfect, affordable retirement destination. .