“I found your information both interesting and informative. It helped focus us on selecting a property that we currently are in the process of buying. Our goal is to put our toes in the real estate market by having someplace that is enjoyable as a vacation home, derive enough rental income to offset the annual carrying costs, and, over time, become more familiar with the market in the area. With this information we will ultimately decide on whether to move to Mexico on a permanent basis or simply vacation there as we have for many years and use the property as a source of income and a capital gain.”
- 100% Retire, Buy Real Estate Overseas - Home
- 44% World Rankings: The Best Places to Live
- 43% 2010 Quality of Life Index: 194 Countries Ranked and Rated to Reveal the Best Places to Live
- 30% Feel Younger, Live Longer: The World’s Healthiest Places to Live
- 23% Where to Find the World's Best Quality of Life in 2011
- 19% The World’s Top Retirement Havens in 2013
Do You Want to Retire Early?Each day we uncover some of the most desirable -- and cheapest -- retirement havens on earth. Sign up for our free daily Postcard e-letter and we'll immediately send you a FREE research report to help you find your perfect retirement destination.