Costa Rica is one country that may truly have it all: a year-round tropical climate, modern cities, Caribbean beaches, Pacific coastline, rain forests, lush valleys, and mountains.
With its slower pace of living , warm, welcoming climate, healthy, fresh foods and reputation as one of the ‘greenest, cleanest’ countries in the world with little pollution and lots of clean water and fresh air… it’s no wonder Costa Ricans are considered the “happiest people on the planet”.
Join us in Costa Rica this August, and we'll tell you exactly where to go, who to see, and what kinds of properties make sense if you’d like to buy in this country.
This time next year—you could be living your dream life in Costa Rica. And the Fast-Track Costa Rica: Lifestyle & Opportunity Conference is the best, most efficient way to make it happen.
Costa Rica ticks almost all the boxes on any retirement checklist:
- Conveniently close to home—With many direct flights to two international airports (with a third soon to open), it’s conveniently close to the U.S. and Canada, (less than three hours from Miami).
- Excellent weather—From the Central Valley and its cool, lush mountain forests to the beautiful unspoiled beaches of both Caribbean and Pacific Oceans, there’s a climate for everyone.
- Top-quality healthcare—The World Health Organization praises Costa Rica for its exceptional government-run health care system, and has ranked it better than the U.S., despite spending 87 percent less on health care per capita. (I’ll tell you more about health care in Costa Rica in just a bit. Importantly, it gets these great health care marks despite providing free care to 86.8 percent of the population!)
- The most stable democracy in Latin America—No other country has the peaceful history and democratic stability of Costa Rica (and no army)!
- All the comforts of home —The centrally located capital city of San Jose boasts modern shopping malls and world-class hospitals. And reliable high-speed Internet is available just about everywhere.
- Low, low taxes—you’ll pay zero income taxes on your foreign-earned income…very good news. And if you buy a home in Costa Rica, your annual property taxes will be laughably low…no more than $100-$200 in most cases. And there’s no capital gains tax!
- And although it has one of the lowest poverty indexes in the world— which means Costa Ricans have a high standard of living—it’s surprisingly affordable, with a low low cost of living.
Plus, there are many advantages unique to Costa Rica that most of us aren’t aware of:
- There’s a built-in community of English-speaking locals and expats—some accounts say that more than 11,000 U.S. retirees currently live in Costa Rica.
- It’s healthy…as one of the ‘greenest, cleanest’ countries in the worldwith little pollution and lots of clean water and fresh air. (Costa Rica is one of the only countries in the world to actually reverse deforestation!)
- A staggering 99% of its energy comes from renewable sources. I don’t have to tell you what that means in terms of dollars…and sense!
- Adult literacy is practically 100%. People are well-educated and well-informed. (Many international companies have established international offices, factories, and call centers here for this reason—contributing to a strong and stable economy.)
- Sociologists say Costa Ricans are the happiest people on the planet. This is according to the Happy Planet Index., an independent think tank founded to study environmental impact and human well-being. They say: “Costa Ricans report the highest life satisfaction in the world, have the second-highest average life expectancy of the Americas (second only to Canada).”
2013 Fast-Track Costa Rica: Lifestyle and Opportunity Conference
August 5-7 ~ San Jose Marriott, Costa Rica
Join us and discover everything you need to know about Costa Rica to help you decide if it's your ideal retirement or relocation destination…
* * *
Please note: We are not yet taking registrations for Fast-Track Costa Rica: Lifestyle and Opportunity Conference. Please check back again real soon.