In today’s Podcast, IL editor Dan Prescher, interviews a world class chef from Israel, Eyal Ben Menachem. Ben traveled a lot around the world before ending up in Costa Rica. He now works as a chef in a B&B on the shores of Lake Arenal.
IL Radio Episode 5: From Israel to Costa Rica—A World Class Chef Takes His Trade to Lake Arenal
- 100% Retire, Buy Real Estate Overseas - Home
- 44% World Rankings: The Best Places to Live
- 43% 2010 Quality of Life Index: 194 Countries Ranked and Rated to Reveal the Best Places to Live
- 30% Feel Younger, Live Longer: The World’s Healthiest Places to Live
- 23% Where to Find the World's Best Quality of Life in 2011
- 19% The World’s Top Retirement Havens in 2013
Do You Want to Retire Early?Each day we uncover some of the most desirable -- and cheapest -- retirement havens on earth. Sign up for our free daily Postcard e-letter and we'll immediately send you a FREE research report to help you find your perfect retirement destination.