Ron and Terresa Moore from CA worked hard for 30 years, saving consistently for retirement. But when the economic crisis wiped out two-thirds of their nest egg, they decided to trade up overseas. Today they’re living better than ever in Ecuador—with enough funds to have a condo in the mountains and one on the beach, too. This week they share their story…
- Listen to More Podcasts From International Living
- IL Radio Episode 1: Why Move Overseas?
- Free Report: Live in Ecuador
- Video of the Tumbaco Valley: Great Weather and a Low Cost of Living Just Outside Quito, Ecuador
- Cotacachi, Ecuador: Paradise at the End of the Rainbow
- Lunch in Cotacachi, Ecuador for $2: Video