When Winton Churchill left the U.S. for Huatulco, Mexico, it wasn’t with the intention of starting an entirely new career. After all, Winton had already gone through what most people would consider a lifetime’s worth of careers in the California high-tech arena. But a sudden shift to a warm, laid-back tropical paradise only gave Winton yet another idea for earning a living…one that works from anywhere on earth…and one that he’s now teaching to other people. Not surprisingly, it has its roots in high-tech, and we’ll learn what it is and how Winton Churchill incorporated it into his overseas experience in this week’s Finding Your Overseas Paradise.
- Listen to More Podcasts From International Living
- Free Report: Why Millions of Americans Are Moving to Mexico
- Fund Your Life Overseas with Portable Careers and Business Ventures
- IL Radio Episode 2: Running A Successful B&B Business in Mexico
- Make Money in Mexico: Start an Import-Export Business
- How to Make Money as a Travel Writer in Mexico
- Four Tips for Starting a Business in Mexico