In this video, International Living Executive Editor Jennifer Stevens talks to CNBC about the growing number of U.S. retirees moving overseas — to countries like Panama, Mexico and Ecuador. Because of the low cost of living south of the border, many people find that this is a great way to trade up in retirement. Jen also talks about International Living’s just released retirement competition. We’re looking for someone to spend a month in the world’s top retirement haven—on us. Find out here how you could be in with a chance of spending a month in Cuenca, Ecuador — all expenses paid.
- Retirees Wanted to Spend Month in Ecuador–Free
- The World’s Top Retirement Havens in 2012
- Why Cuenca Is The Best City In The World To Retire To
- Rent in Cuenca, Spain from $539 per month
- How One Family Live in Cuenca, Ecuador on $1,000 a Month
- Ecuador Video: A Large Penthouse Apartment in Cuenca for $210,000
- The Cost of Living in Cuenca Helps Make This Colonial Gem the #1 City to Retire to