The full price for the 2013 Fast-Track Ecuador Conference is $1,095 ($695 for your guest). However, early bookings are eligible for the Early Bird discount of $200 per person. An incredible bargain for two-and-a-half days of information-packed meetings, and access to well-informed and experienced contacts who are ready to share their firsthand experience.
And what's better, you're probably eligible for a further discount!
- International Living subscribers get $50 off
- Lifetime Members get $150 off
- Publishers' Roundtable Members and Real Estate Trend Alert Members get $200 off
- World Club members attend FREE
If you're not an International Living subscriber or VIP member, and you'd like to become one before the conference, or you'd like to find out more, please visit this page.
The entry price includes:
- All presentations
- Formal and informal Q&A sessions
- Introductions to reliable real estate sources, business contacts, fellow expats, and professional legal resources
- Coffee breaks and snacks, welcome and farewell cocktail receptions, and sponsored lunches and events
- Seminar materials, notebooks, and handouts
- Digital downloads and audio recordings of all conference presentations
- And a special report, Modern, Affordable Ecuador: Six Destinations Worth a Look.