More than 30 years ago, a little newsletter sparked a big idea… You can live better, for less, overseas…
When International Living suggested in that first newsletter that an exotic life in a tropical paradise wasn’t just for the rich and famous…that you can do it now for less money than you currently live on…it was a radical idea. In many ways, it still is.
Not because it’s difficult (it isn’t), or requires lots of money (it doesn’t), or hasn’t been done before (it has, thousands of times). The idea of living a happier, more fulfilling, more prosperous life offshore still strikes many people as a radical idea simply because they don’t have the whole story.
At International Living, we know from experience that there are a host of places around the world that are cheaper…healthier…safer…freer… than you ever thought possible.
Our job is to help you discover those places, and then to help you take advantage of the opportunities they offer—opportunities to improve your quality of life…to lower your cost of living…to invest for profitable return—before the rest of the world catches on.
In International Living’s monthly magazine, you’ll find out about everything from adventures in Panama to the best buys on the Paris property market…from how to open a bank account in your new country of residence to how to get the best deal on your next airfare…from the world’s best beachfront property bargains to the most reliable local contractors to help you build your new beach home…from island-hopping adventures in the Mediterranean to the best summer fiestas in Mexico.
We’re continually on the move in search of Paradise, and after three decades, we’ve built quite a support network. International Living has more than 200 contributors, correspondents, friends, and colleagues exploring the world on your behalf. As a subscriber to our monthly magazine, you’ll hear about the opportunities they discover first.
And, over the years, this little newsletter has morphed into a 38-page glossy magazine.
Welcome to the world as seen from a slightly more exciting, adventurous, and contrarian perspective… the world of International Living. It’s a big world, full of opportunity for fun and for profit. In IL’s monthly magazine, read about more ways to make your international living dreams come true.
Click on the below button to subscribe to International Living magazine at the special introductory price of $49. You will get instant access to the current issue of the magazine as well 10 years of back issues.
As an added bonus, we will also send you a FREE report - How to Retire in Paradise on $55 a Day. (You can cancel your subscription at any time.)
Table of Contents
- The Giantess and the Big-Headed Midget
- Burn Away the Old Year in Ecuador
- Swim with Golden Jellyfish, Hidden Guatemala, and much more…
- Walk With History and Nature on Scotland’s Isle of Saints
- China’s Youtube, the Arctic Oil War and much more…
- Escaping Winter on a Caribbean Island Paradise
- “In Matagalpa, I Have Hope Again”
- Restore a Colonial Home in Mérida for Under $200,000 All In
- No Alarm Clock Needed in Cotacachi, Ecuador
- Always an Adventure in Quito, Ecuador
- Happier, Healthier, and Wealthier in Salinas, Ecuador
- How to “Leverage” Your House Back Home When You Go Overseas
- Tagaytay: Highland Haven in the Philippines
- Mediterranean Living in a French University Town
- The Five Best Up-and-Coming Beach Towns for Retirees (Part One)
- The Five Best Up-And-Coming Beach Towns For Retirees (Part Two)
- The Five Best Up-and-Coming Beach Towns for Retirees (Part Three)
- Europe’s Royal Beach Escapes
- A Second Chance to Proﬁt on Beach-Town Condos in Northeast Brazil
- Cheap Stocks, Great Potential: Why Buy in Emerging Markets
- Five Legal Ways to Avoid FATCA
- The Beauty of Bakelite: Strong Potential in Retro Plastic
- Easy Income in a “Wild and Wonderful” Country
- Creating a Coffee Culture in Placencia, Belize
- Lakes, Castles, and Legends in Europe’s Secret Corner
- A Slice of Bygone England on the Scilly Isles
- Your Perfect Retirement in Southeast Asia
- Live Where It’s Spring-Like Year Round
- The Huge Rewards of Taking the Leap
- Download Your December 2015 PDF
- Chestnut Booze and a Failed Assassination
- A Very Sinister Chapel…
- Tour Phang Nga Bay like Bond and Picnic with Sun Bears
- The Falklands: Penguin Paradise in the South Atlantic
- An Arctic War, Cash Security, and a Solar Boom
- Mérida: The Yucatán’s Colonial Gem
- A Low-Cost, Luxury Lifestyle in Colombia’s “City of Flowers”
- Low-Cost Homes in Thailand’s Royal Beach Town
- Reinventing Family Life Abroad
- Snowbirding with Family on the Riveria Maya