More than 30 years ago, a little newsletter sparked a big idea… You can live better, for less, overseas…
When International Living suggested in that first newsletter that an exotic life in a tropical paradise wasn’t just for the rich and famous…that you can do it now for less money than you currently live on…it was a radical idea. In many ways, it still is.
Not because it’s difficult (it isn’t), or requires lots of money (it doesn’t), or hasn’t been done before (it has, thousands of times). The idea of living a happier, more fulfilling, more prosperous life offshore still strikes many people as a radical idea simply because they don’t have the whole story.
At International Living, we know from experience that there are a host of places around the world that are cheaper…healthier…safer…freer… than you ever thought possible.
Our job is to help you discover those places, and then to help you take advantage of the opportunities they offer—opportunities to improve your quality of life…to lower your cost of living…to invest for profitable return—before the rest of the world catches on.
In International Living’s monthly magazine, you’ll find out about everything from adventures in Panama to the best buys on the Paris property market…from how to open a bank account in your new country of residence to how to get the best deal on your next airfare…from the world’s best beachfront property bargains to the most reliable local contractors to help you build your new beach home…from island-hopping adventures in the Mediterranean to the best summer fiestas in Mexico.
We’re continually on the move in search of Paradise, and after three decades, we’ve built quite a support network. International Living has more than 200 contributors, correspondents, friends, and colleagues exploring the world on your behalf. As a subscriber to our monthly magazine, you’ll hear about the opportunities they discover first.
And, over the years, this little newsletter has morphed into a 38-page glossy magazine.
Welcome to the world as seen from a slightly more exciting, adventurous, and contrarian perspective… the world of International Living. It’s a big world, full of opportunity for fun and for profit. In IL’s monthly magazine, read about more ways to make your international living dreams come true.
Click on the below button to subscribe to International Living magazine at the special introductory price of $49. You will get instant access to the current issue of the magazine as well 10 years of back issues.
As an added bonus, we will also send you a FREE report - How to Retire in Paradise on $55 a Day. (You can cancel your subscription at any time.)
Table of Contents
- Mariachi, Beer, and a Silver Arrow
- The Best Curiosity Shop in Paris
- Cheapest Times to Fly, the World’s Largest Maze, and much more…
- Sunset, Surfing, and Whales in Ecuador’s Laidback Beach Retreat
- Profits in the Far East and How to Earn from Booze
- Sailing into Retirement on Caribbean Island
- Affordable Homes in France’s Valley of the Kings
- Managing Your Money When You Retire Overseas
- A Perfect Lifestyle as a Snowbird
- A Caribbean Winter in Roatán
- Swapping Cold Canadian Winters for a Spring-like Climate in Cuenca
- Golf, Great Food, and R&R in Thailand’s Royal Resort Town
- The Barrios of Buenos Aires, the Paris of South America
- Mountains, Beaches and Vibrant Cities—Panama Has it All (Part One)
- Mountains, Beaches and Vibrant Cities—Panama Has it All (Part Two)
- Mountains, Beaches and Vibrant Cities—Panama Has it All (Part Three)
- Great Rental Yields in Playa del Carmen, Mexico’s Booming Beach City
- Lithium: Massive Returns on a Fast-Growing Commodity
- A Beacon of Financial Freedom in South America
- Protect Your Wealth With This Unique Strategy
- Japanese Fans: From Dangerous Weapon to Beautiful Accessory
- Artistic Living in Beachside Coronado
- Building on Opportunity in Canoa, Ecuador
- The World’s Best-Preserved Soviet City
- Adventure in the Mountains of Bolivia
- Easy Ways to Fund Your Life Overseas
- The Pleasures of a Walkable Neighborhood
- In Panama, My Anxieties Faded Away
- Download Your October PDF
- Tattoos, Mooncakes, and Mama Negra
- A Korean Park to Avoid if Easily Offended
- South African Giants, Eiffel’s Secret and more…
- The Best of Tokyo, Japan’s City of a Thousand Faces
- Tarnished Copper, Shanghai Stocks and more…
- From Fiesta to Full-Time Living in Panama’s Beachside Paradise
- Own on Ireland’s Romantic West Coast From $50,000
- Great Dining on a Tropical Mexican Island
- Crazy About Food in the Green Hills of Umbria
- Eating Out Five Days a Week and Still Saving Money
- How to Find Your Perfect Organic Farm in Ecuador’s Andes