More than 30 years ago, a little newsletter sparked a big idea… You can live better, for less, overseas…
When International Living suggested in that first newsletter that an exotic life in a tropical paradise wasn’t just for the rich and famous…that you can do it now for less money than you currently live on…it was a radical idea. In many ways, it still is.
Not because it’s difficult (it isn’t), or requires lots of money (it doesn’t), or hasn’t been done before (it has, thousands of times). The idea of living a happier, more fulfilling, more prosperous life offshore still strikes many people as a radical idea simply because they don’t have the whole story.
At International Living, we know from experience that there are a host of places around the world that are cheaper…healthier…safer…freer… than you ever thought possible.
Our job is to help you discover those places, and then to help you take advantage of the opportunities they offer—opportunities to improve your quality of life…to lower your cost of living…to invest for profitable return—before the rest of the world catches on.
In International Living’s monthly magazine, you’ll find out about everything from adventures in Panama to the best buys on the Paris property market…from how to open a bank account in your new country of residence to how to get the best deal on your next airfare…from the world’s best beachfront property bargains to the most reliable local contractors to help you build your new beach home…from island-hopping adventures in the Mediterranean to the best summer fiestas in Mexico.
We’re continually on the move in search of Paradise, and after three decades, we’ve built quite a support network. International Living has more than 200 contributors, correspondents, friends, and colleagues exploring the world on your behalf. As a subscriber to our monthly magazine, you’ll hear about the opportunities they discover first.
And, over the years, this little newsletter has morphed into a 38-page glossy magazine.
Welcome to the world as seen from a slightly more exciting, adventurous, and contrarian perspective… the world of International Living. It’s a big world, full of opportunity for fun and for profit. In IL’s monthly magazine, read about more ways to make your international living dreams come true.
Click on the below button to subscribe to International Living magazine at the special introductory price of $49. You will get instant access to the current issue of the magazine as well 10 years of back issues.
As an added bonus, we will also send you a FREE report - How to Retire in Paradise on $55 a Day. (You can cancel your subscription at any time.)
Table of Contents
- Gin, Bananas, and a Pachyderm Party
- Enjoy a Shot of Coco Loco
- Mexico’s Creepy Cave, Japan’s Doll Village and Much More…
- Pick up a Piece of History in Istanbul’s Vintage Market
- Big Returns on Video Games, China’s Stock Market and Much More…
- An Active, Comfortable Life on Costa Rica’s Gold Coast
- Low Prices and High Yields in Colombia’s “City of Flowers”
- An Affordable, Sustainable Lifestyle in Thailand
- Enjoying a Low Cost of Living and Warm Climate in Santa Fe
- How to Travel the World on $40 a Day
- Good Living on $1,000 a Month in Bolivia’s “Garden City”
- The Five Best Bang-for-Your-Buck Retirement Havens: Part 1
- The Five Best Bang-for-Your-Buck Retirement Havens: Part 2
- Affordable Havens in Old-World Europe
- Cabo: A Unique Buying Moment on Mexico’s Baja Peninsula
- Norway: Your Time to Proﬁt in the Land of the Fjords
- How to Choose the Offshore Vault That’s Right for You
- Stringed Instruments: A Piece of History and a Path to Proﬁt
- Coffee-Shop Dreams on a Tropical Island
- Bringing the Packers to Sandy Bay, Roatán
- Bauhaus and Other Surprises: The Best of Tel Aviv
- An Expert’s Guide to Eating Out in Bogotá
- Your Perfect Retirement—Anywhere on Earth
- English-Speaking Havens Around the World
- The Key to a Safe Retirement Overseas
- Download Your February 2016 PDF
- Torch-Wielding Vikings and a City of Ice
- Winged Terrors Keep the Bugs at Bay
- Swimming Pigs and Evicted Mummies
- Bikes, Beaches, and Oysters on France’s Secret Island
- An Unlikely Opportunity, a Valuable Resource and more
- Sunshine, Tapas, and Great Healthcare in Southern Spain
- Cotacachi: Buy for Under $100,000 in Ecuador’s Andes
- Retire in Comfort with Panama’s Pensionado Visa
- Low-Cost Living and Great Retiree Benefits in Cuenca
- A “Do Nothing” Lifestyle in the Caribbean
- Enrich Your Life Abroad Through Volunteering
- A Low-Stress Retirement on $2,000 a Month in Healthy San Ramón
- The Islands of the Riviera Maya: Caribbean Oases with Every Amenity
- The World’s Top Retirement Havens for 2016