More than 30 years ago, a little newsletter sparked a big idea… You can live better, for less, overseas…
When International Living suggested in that first newsletter that an exotic life in a tropical paradise wasn’t just for the rich and famous…that you can do it now for less money than you currently live on…it was a radical idea. In many ways, it still is.
Not because it’s difficult (it isn’t), or requires lots of money (it doesn’t), or hasn’t been done before (it has, thousands of times). The idea of living a happier, more fulfilling, more prosperous life offshore still strikes many people as a radical idea simply because they don’t have the whole story.
At International Living, we know from experience that there are a host of places around the world that are cheaper…healthier…safer…freer… than you ever thought possible.
Our job is to help you discover those places, and then to help you take advantage of the opportunities they offer—opportunities to improve your quality of life…to lower your cost of living…to invest for profitable return—before the rest of the world catches on.
In International Living’s monthly magazine, you’ll find out about everything from adventures in Panama to the best buys on the Paris property market…from how to open a bank account in your new country of residence to how to get the best deal on your next airfare…from the world’s best beachfront property bargains to the most reliable local contractors to help you build your new beach home…from island-hopping adventures in the Mediterranean to the best summer fiestas in Mexico.
We’re continually on the move in search of Paradise, and after three decades, we’ve built quite a support network. International Living has more than 200 contributors, correspondents, friends, and colleagues exploring the world on your behalf. As a subscriber to our monthly magazine, you’ll hear about the opportunities they discover first.
And, over the years, this little newsletter has morphed into a 38-page glossy magazine.
Welcome to the world as seen from a slightly more exciting, adventurous, and contrarian perspective… the world of International Living. It’s a big world, full of opportunity for fun and for profit. In IL’s monthly magazine, read about more ways to make your international living dreams come true.
Click on the below button to subscribe to International Living magazine at the special introductory price of $49. You will get instant access to the current issue of the magazine as well 10 years of back issues.
As an added bonus, we will also send you a FREE report - How to Retire in Paradise on $55 a Day. (You can cancel your subscription at any time.)
Table of Contents
- Maya Warriors and Croatia by Candlelight
- Stay with Descendants of Alexander the Great…
- Dive in the Great Blue Hole or Grab a Piece of Prehistory
- The Eccentric Charms of Sweden’s Cultured Capital
- A New “Nation” Emerges, Sweet Profits and much more…
- Convenient, Small-Town Living in Ecuador’s Andes
- Buy From $109,000 on the Caribbean’s Best-Value Retreat
- “We Quickly Fell in Love with Penang, Malaysia”
- Living Well on $1,000 a Month in the Philippines
- Bali: An Easy and Beautiful Place to Live
- Explore the World Rent Free
- Savor a Laidback Lifestyle on Belize’s Paradise Peninsula
- The Five Best University Towns in the World for Retirees
- An Opportunity Locals Have Yet To Discover in Northeast Brazil
- Proﬁt From the Arctic’s “Black Gold” War
- A Second Passport: Your Ticket to an Easier Life
- Great Healthcare Inspires a Business in Mérida
- A “Fishy Business” on the Riviera Maya
- See the Galápagos on a Budget
- Find Your Perfect Retirement Overseas
- Home on Europe’s Celtic Fringe
- You’ll Never Know All the Answers…Just Go
- Download Your August PDF
- Knights, Trufﬂes, and Bolivar’s Birthday
- Pilgrimage to Ireland’s Holiest Mountain
- Mystical Halong Bay, a Cliff-Hanger Hotel, & more…
- Swim in a Cenote and Dine with the Maya in Mexico’s Yucatán
- The Rise of Silver, Arctic Oil, & more
- A Country Life With Easy Beach Access on Costa Rica’s Central Pacific Coast
- Spain’s Sherry Triangle: Bargain Real Estate in the Heart of Andalucía
- Find Passion and Purpose in Punta Gorda
- Laidback, Affordable Beach-Living in Beautiful Belize
- The Easiest Way to Get a Colombian Visa
- Matagalpa: Nicaragua’s Cool, Green, Mountain Retreat
- First-World Comforts in Cebu, the Philippines… “Queen City of the South”
- How to Travel the World with an Affordable Roving Retirement
- Southern Nicaragua: Get Killer Views for Low Prices… While You Can
- India: Forgotten Powerhouse of the Emerging Markets
- What You Need to know About Taxes When you Retire Abroad
- What to Look for in a Vintage Watch