More than 30 years ago, a little newsletter sparked a big idea… You can live better, for less, overseas…
When International Living suggested in that first newsletter that an exotic life in a tropical paradise wasn’t just for the rich and famous…that you can do it now for less money than you currently live on…it was a radical idea. In many ways, it still is.
Not because it’s difficult (it isn’t), or requires lots of money (it doesn’t), or hasn’t been done before (it has, thousands of times). The idea of living a happier, more fulfilling, more prosperous life offshore still strikes many people as a radical idea simply because they don’t have the whole story.
At International Living, we know from experience that there are a host of places around the world that are cheaper…healthier…safer…freer… than you ever thought possible.
Our job is to help you discover those places, and then to help you take advantage of the opportunities they offer—opportunities to improve your quality of life…to lower your cost of living…to invest for profitable return—before the rest of the world catches on.
In International Living’s monthly magazine, you’ll find out about everything from adventures in Panama to the best buys on the Paris property market…from how to open a bank account in your new country of residence to how to get the best deal on your next airfare…from the world’s best beachfront property bargains to the most reliable local contractors to help you build your new beach home…from island-hopping adventures in the Mediterranean to the best summer fiestas in Mexico.
We’re continually on the move in search of Paradise, and after three decades, we’ve built quite a support network. International Living has more than 200 contributors, correspondents, friends, and colleagues exploring the world on your behalf. As a subscriber to our monthly magazine, you’ll hear about the opportunities they discover first.
And, over the years, this little newsletter has morphed into a 38-page glossy magazine.
Welcome to the world as seen from a slightly more exciting, adventurous, and contrarian perspective… the world of International Living. It’s a big world, full of opportunity for fun and for profit. In IL’s monthly magazine, read about more ways to make your international living dreams come true.
Click on the below button to subscribe to International Living magazine at the special introductory price of $49. You will get instant access to the current issue of the magazine as well 10 years of back issues.
As an added bonus, we will also send you a FREE report - How to Retire in Paradise on $55 a Day. (You can cancel your subscription at any time.)
Table of Contents
- Dinosaurs and a Prized Wheel of Cheese
- Asia’s Well-Endowed Landscapes
- Easy Travel to Cuba, Thailand’s Monster Catfish, and Much More
- Gamboa: Rainforest Retreat in the Shadow of Panama City
- Africa’s Largest Retailer, Saudi Oil, and Much More
- Finding Our Way to a Better Life in Good-Value Medellín
- A Thriving Vacation Rental Market in Tamarindo
- Genteel Living in Sicilian Wine Country
- Live Like Royalty in France’s “Valley of the Kings”
- An Affordable European Lifestyle in Spanish Wine Country
- Travel Hacking: Get Free Flights Around the World
- Roatán: Your Healthcare Options on a Caribbean Island Haven
- Santa Catalina: Legendary Waters on Panama’s Pacific Coast
- The Top Five Overseas Havens for Effortless Healthy Living: Part One
- The Top Five Overseas Havens for Effortless Healthy Living: Part Two
- Blue Zones Around the World
- When to Sell: How to Plan Your Real Estate Exit Strategy
- Make a Killing With China’s Hidden Box Office Boom
- How to Buy Real Estate with Your IRA
- Second Passport Scams— Six Ways to Spot Them
- Dig Out That Old Autograph—Sports Memorabilia is Booming
- Florida Investigator to Caribbean Restaurateur
- Living The Island Life on Koh Tao, Thailand
- Medieval Charms in the “Venice of the North”
- The Secrets of South Africa’s Cape Peninsula
- Work Less, Earn Big From Anywhere in the World
- Best Places for a Lock-and-Leave Condo
- Find Your American Dream Abroad
- Download Your May 2016 PDF Here
- Chocolate, Statues, and Tree-Top Dives
- Follow the Sweet, Sticky Road
- The Great Train Graveyard, The World’s Steepest Street and Much More
- Monserrate: Million-Dollar Views Over Bogotá
- The Time Has Come For Gold, Saudi Arabia’s New Trick, and Much More
- A Retirement Less Ordinary in Caribbean Bocas del Toro
- Own Amid History and Vines in Italy’s Piedmont from $125,000
- Beachside Living on Mexico’s Riviera Maya
- Puerto Morelos: The Perfect Match
- An Ideal Beach Lifestyle in Tulúm, Mexico
- Claim More with this Social Security Loophole