Keep up to date with all of International Living’s latest news, events, competitions and more by connecting with us via the popular social media sites listed below. We have something for everyone! We love to hear from our readers so please feel free to share your comments, photos, views and stories from around the globe.
Connect with expats from the world-wide International Living community (our Facebook page has more than 335,000 fans!), where you can get first-hand accounts from those who have already moved overseas and are living their dream life in countries all over the world. Plus, when you LIKE our page, we’ll share with you articles, photos, videos, insider invitations, special events, exclusive deals, and much more. If you are interested in a particular country we have a range of pages for you to like, including:
Follow us on Twitter and you will get instant updates from the International Living team, so wherever you are or whatever you’re doing, you are instantly connected to a world of opportunity.
Follow us on Instagram and be inspired by our collection of photos and videos of all the wondrous places you can retire to for less.
Follow us on Pinterest and you will get is a visual discovery tool that you can use to find ideas for all your retirement and travel plans.
Are you interested in setting up a business overseas, investing in property abroad, pursuing your dream career as a freelance travel photographer? As every enterprising mind will tell you, networking is a key component to succeeding in new ventures. Join our linked-in group today and you will extend your existing group of contacts to include a world-wide audience.
Tune into our Youtube channel and you can watch clips from around the globe. View more from the destinations around the world that International Living recommends as the best countries in the world to retire to.
Please read our social media policy before participating in any of International Living’s Social Media Forums.
International Living – and many of our editors and correspondents – are now on Facebook, Linked-In and Twitter.
You will receive additional, free content via our social media pages including special articles, podcasts, video and more.
To follow us (or our editors) – and see their regular updates from them around the world – click on the appropriate link below.
We encourage you to share your comments, stories, photos and video on our Facebook page. But please be sure to review our social media posting policy.
Please read the following guidelines if you wish to participate in International Living’s social media forums, including the International Living Facebook page, International Living Linked-In Group and International Living on Twitter.
- Our employees are not licensed under securities laws to offer personal, financial, or investment advice. Communication through our employees should not be considered as such. Subscribers should always perform due diligence when intending to follow our writers’ recommendations.
- If you post copy, photos, or videos you must own the rights to them. If you post on our Facebook page your photo and video rights will be subject to Facebook’s policies. On Linked-In you will be subject to Linked-In policies.
- International Living allows fans to advertise their products and services on our wall. The service or product should be related to the subject of living overseas and you must obtain our permission before you post any advertisements.
- International Living reserves the right to take down any posts that it deems unsuitable for the site, including any unauthorized advertisements.
- If you are someone other than a real estate developer and you’d like to post an advertisement on International Living’s Facebook page, website or magazine please email. [email protected]
- If you are a real estate developer and you’d like to advertise please contact our real estate marketer, Pathfinder, at [email protected]
- Posts by fans of the International Living page are in no way associated with or endorsed by International Living. You should do your own due diligence when investigating any product or service offered by fans.
- International Living reserves the right to remove or delete any comment or other content from our wall without notice or reason. Our aim is to foster and encourage a community spirit amongst our fans.
For any non-advertising related questions or concerns please contact our Press and Media Manager Marita Kelly at [email protected]
Pura Vida! Fast Track Your Retirement Dreams in Costa Rica
See if Costa Rica is right for you at the International Living Fast Track Costa Rica Conference. Enjoy the views and meet the experts who will show you how you can live the good life on $1,200-$2,700 a month or even less.