Please read the following guidelines if you wish to participate in International Living’s social media forums, including the International Living Facebook page, International Living Linked-In Group and International Living on Twitter.
- Our employees are not licensed under securities laws to offer personal, financial, or investment advice. Communication through our employees should not be considered as such. Subscribers should always perform due diligence when intending to follow our writers’ recommendations.
- If you post copy, photos, or videos you must own the rights to them. If you post on our Facebook page your photo and video rights will be subject to Facebook’s policies. On Linked-In you will be subject to Linked-In policies.
- International Living allows fans to advertise their products and services on our wall. The service or product should be related to the subject of living overseas and you must obtain our permission before you post any advertisements.
- International Living reserves the right to take down any posts that it deems unsuitable for the site, including any unauthorized advertisements.
- If you are someone other than a real estate developer and you’d like to post an advertisement on International Living’s Facebook page, website or magazine please email. firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you are a real estate developer and you’d like to advertise please contact our real estate marketer, Pathfinder, at email@example.com
- Posts by fans of the International Living page are in no way associated with or endorsed by International Living. You should do your own due diligence when investigating any product or service offered by fans.
- International Living reserves the right to remove or delete any comment or other content from our wall without notice or reason. Our aim is to foster and encourage a community spirit amongst our fans.
For any non-advertising related questions or concerns please contact Claire Jennings at firstname.lastname@example.org