Our Fast Track Panama Conference is taking place February 10-12, 2023 at the Hilton Hotel, Panama City.
“Life in Panama is like being on a never-ending summer vacation.”
Sunkissed Beaches, Lush Green Mountains, a Sparkling City… Laidback, Tropical Living—all Below the Hurricane Belt and Yours on a Budget of $2,200 a Month or Less.
Meet the Panama experts…attorneys, insurance professionals, construction and real estate experts…who can help you better understand the many benefits and options Panama offers.
Panama meets all the criteria on most anyone’s “perfect overseas lifestyle” checklist:
- Close to the U.S. (just a 3- hour flight from Miami)
- Safe, politically stable and business friendly with a strong and growing economy
- A climate for everyone except winter enthusiasts, from tropical beaches to temperate mountains
- Top-quality healthcare—the Punta Pacifica Hospital is affiliated with Baltimore’s renowned Johns Hopkins Medicine and there are many other excellent options, both in the city and throughout the country
- No income taxes on foreign-earned income
- Importantly… A new tax law went into effect on January 1, 2019 that lowered property taxes to about half as much as they were before, to an incredibly low 0.5% of the value of the home. And you can still get tax exemptions on some properties constructed in the last 3 years. (You’ll get all the details at the conference.)
At this Fast Track Panama Conference, you’ll get the real story about Panama. The good and the bad. The expats we’ve invited to attend this conference have nothing to gain financially…we’ve made sure of that. They’ll tell you about both the benefits and the challenges of life in Panama, so you’ll walk away with a realistic picture of what awaits you in Panama.
Join us for the ONLY Conference International Living Will Host in Panama in 2023.
You may be entitled to a discount based on your membership level. Login to our members area to guarantee the best price.