If you’re looking for an easy way to earn up to $12,000 a month…fund your travels…or pay for the overseas retirement you deserve…then, I have the solution for you. And it doesn’t involve any special skill, years of training, or major business building.
I’m talking about starting your own import business. Bear with me for a second—I’m not talking about an import business in the traditional sense with warehouses stacked with crates of inventory…or trekking around the world stuffing arts and crafts into your suitcase.
These days, you can import products from overseas and ship them to buyers…all from the comfort of your own home. With this technique, you’ll never actually see, or store, the product you’re selling. You order the product from a distributor and a separate company will take care of the elbow grease.
No idea what to import? Simply use one of the “mega sites”—websites that connect you with thousands of overseas companies selling almost anything you can imagine—to find products you can buy at low prices straight from the manufacturer and receive hefty discounts when buying in bulk.
And you won’t have to remortgage the house for startup capital. You can start with as little as $50 and build up to a six-figure business. Folks I know in this business are making anywhere from $2,000 to as much as $12,000 a month working as little as 3 to 4 hours a day.
Brad Fallon earns a six-figure salary importing and selling wedding favors. He gets his products at deeply discounted prices on one of the “mega sites” I mentioned and sells them at substantial markups. He started small but in a few short years, his sales were just shy of $3 million, giving him a net profit of about $600,000.
If you want to give this a try, here are a few things to keep in mind:
- You need a laptop and an internet connection.
- There’s no inventory. Importing this way allows you to buy products individually from a wholesaler and ship them directly to your customer—no need to maintain an inventory.
- When you don’t have to pre-purchase all the items you sell, you can change your product offerings easily. If a product isn’t selling, you aren’t stuck with thousands in inventory you have to sell at a loss.
- You don’t need to be an IT whiz kid to set up your online store: There are third party websites that will do all the hard work for you. Just fill in your info, pick a theme, and you’re ready to go.
- Start small. Just spend $50 to $100, pick one product to get started and add more as your business grows.
Need a Way to Fund a New, Better Life?
Join our Fund Your Life Daily e-letter today, and you'll hear from us five times a week, telling you about ways to earn income that lets you live anywhere, travel anytime… and give you the funds to make your dreams of a better life real. We’ll also send you your FREE report Fund A New, Better Life With These 6 Portable Careers.