You ain’t nothin but a hound dog…cryin’ all the time… Well, you ain’t never caught a rabbit… And you ain’t no friend of mine…
Elvis was in the house last night.
Young Elvis. Dressed in a nicely tailored black suit with a white, open-collared shirt, he serenaded our VIP readers over cocktails in the 20th-floor penthouse here at the Red Rock Resort in Las Vegas.
As I wandered through the crowd yesterday evening, I was pleased to hear that—the occasional Elvis recollection aside—the conversations had turned to the details shared thus far about the world’s best retirement destinations.
As one gentleman put it, “It’s been a waterfall of intelligence and—even more valuable—judgment. That’s what I wanted,” he said. “Not just the facts, but your take on them. And on that front, you’ve delivered.”
No question—a lot of intelligence has changed hands—and continues to as I write. But I agree with what that gentleman said: It’s not the “facts” that are so useful—it’s what the experts say about them. It’s the perspective and judgment they bring to the situation on the ground. It’s the recommendations, the solutions, the tools of analysis that they’ve been sharing that are where the real value is. Attendees are asking questions and the experts are answering them. And we’re recording all of it.
So Much Has Been Revealed…
In the last three hours alone, for instance, the speakers have revealed:
- How (and why) owning metals like silver and gold can be an “insurance policy” against the devaluation of the U.S. dollar…and the best, safest, most cost-effective ways to hold them.
- Where on the “warm coast” of Spain you can own a lovely apartment overlooking an active port for $154,000 or, just out of town, have your own little villa for a modest $65,000 in a development that’s populated about 50/50 with Spaniards and expats. Rentals here in this nation “where the sun goes for the winter” can be as low as $520 a month.
- How to turn skills and interests you have into a portable income overseasand fund the freedom you’re looking for—even if you’ve never had any sort of “portable” income before. You’d be surprised at the incredible number of options you have, once you know how to spot them.
- Why English-speaking Belize may well be your ideal haven if you’re looking for laid-back beach living or a self-sufficient retreat up in the rolling hills. This little nation on the Caribbean is easy, friendly, and good-value. Take advantage of its program for retirees, and you can get residence in Belize—but you only have to be physically present there a month a year! Glynna Prentice outlined all the details…
- Why Nicaragua, just two hours from Houston and Miami may well be the safest, best-value locale in Central America. It’s home to the largest rainforest north of the Amazon and offers nice variety in landscape and lifestyle—from beaches to temperate highlands to colonial cities. This nation’s program for retirees is extremely attractive. And you can qualify if you’re 45 or older—and have $750 a month in income (per couple).
- As 10,000 Baby Boomers a day retire, the U.S. faces huge unfunded liabilities in the form of Social Security, Medicare, and Medicaid. So the Fed is likely to increase taxes and devalue the dollar. Now you can either throw your hands up in despair, or you can invest your own nest egg in such a way that you’re still making money. This morning, Aaron Stevenson talked about an easy way you can safely diversify to protect and grow your portfolio…from right there at home…
- Where in the Dominican Republic there are lots of opportunities to earn an income from your property and have your second home pay for itself. (Owners here are reporting yields of 7% to 10%.) With its European flair, this little palm-lined corner of the island is remarkably cosmopolitan…and while the living is good, the prices are modest. Five minutes from the beach, you can have a one-bedroom, one-bathroom condo with high-quality finishings (granite counters and the like) for just $95,000.
And lots, lots more…
Over the past two-and-a-half days, we’ve heard about the best-value deals and the most attractive communities for living, retiring, investing, and profiting…in France…Costa Rica…Thailand…Uruguay…Panama…Mexico…Malaysia…Spain…the Dominican Republic…Belize… Ireland…and beyond.
We’ve talked about the importance of integrating into your community and learning (at least a little) of the local language—and focused on customs and courtesies you should know in Latin America. We’ve heard from financial experts who’ve spoken about ways you can invest globally to better protect and grow your portfolio, no matter where you live.
We’ve heard about the smartest ways to arrange your affairs to minimize your taxes and maximize the amount of income you have to live on and enjoy…
We’ve discussed three important ways you can profit from international real estate…and we’ve considered the benefits of a second passport, too…
And we’ve done our very best to help the folks here on the ground match the idea they have in their mind’s eye to a real-world place on the ground where they could make their dream a reality.
The truth is—these are only a small fraction of the secrets our experts have shared. All I could hope to do here is share a few choice nuggets with you.
But even though you weren’t in the room here in Vegas, it’s not too late for you to benefit. Right now you can get your hands on everything the experts shared here—all 53 presentations—at a deep, deep discount.
A Big-Value, No-Risk Way for You to Get Up-to-Speed about the World’s Best Havens
We can’t ship you the cocktails—and I’m awfully sorry you missed Elvis—but everything else we’re recording is yours. It’s a full 24 hours of content, advice, guidance, recommendations, contacts and details you can’t get anywhere else—all as part of our 2013 Fast-Track Your Retirement Overseas Package.
With it you can listen to all of the presentations whenever you want, from the comfort of your home or office…and with as many breaks as you need.
To be honest, I’ve been running around like a crazy woman trying to sit in on as many sessions as I can so I can report back to you. But I can’t be in three places at once—and right now, there are three sessions going on simultaneously!
With the 2013 Fast-Track Your Retirement Overseas Package, you’re in the driver’s seat. You can watch the PowerPoint presentations, read through the handouts, and listen to the audio recordings. You can skip around to the presentations that interest you most, and take notes. You can listen to them as many times as you like.
The full price to attend this sold-out event was $895—but you can secure a copy of the 2013 Fast-Track Your Retirement Overseas Package right now for only $149.
And to sweeten the deal, we’re throwing in a $100 voucher toward anyInternational Living conference or seminar. (It never expires!) Plus a special report, too.
But I encourage you to act now as this is a limited time offer only. Once the2013 Fast-Track Your Retirement Overseas Package is available for download, we’ll increase the price to $249.
Your discounted price today—just $149—includes:
- Audio recordings of all our overseas experts’ presentations
- Copies of all the handouts and dossiers
- Plus a special bonus report, titled: Live Your Dream Retirement: Six Top Destinations for 2013 Where You Can Invest for Profit and Enjoy Life for Less. (This report is only available to conference attendees and to you…when you order the 2013 Fast-Track Your Retirement Overseas Package.)
- And a $100 voucher toward any of our future conferences anywhere, any time. There is no expiration date on this voucher! (In 2014, we’ll be hosting events in Ecuador, Panama, Costa Rica, and other favorite locales still to be determined…at least one of these is sure to be a perfect fit for your personal needs.)
As I said, we’ll only offer this special deal at $149 until we have the recordings ready to deliver to you. At that point, the price goes up to $249.
So there won’t be a more affordable time to reserve your copy than right now.