Reach Hundreds of Thousands of Focused Readers Looking For a Better Lifestyle… for Less…in an Overseas Paradise… Today!
More than thirty years ago, when International Living first suggested that a life of luxury in an exotic paradise not only was in everybody’s reach, but also more affordable that your current lifestyle in the U.S. … it was a radical idea. In many ways it still is… unless you have the full picture. Unlike most folks, our readers know they can live a happier, more fulfilling and more prosperous life overseas… and they trust International Living’s publications to inform them in an accurate and timely manner of the latest, hottest opportunities for a better, more comfortable life in an offshore haven.
In our pages, both in print and online, readers find everything from best buys on the international property market to how to get the best deal on their next airfare… from how to open a bank account in their new country of residence to how to recession-proof their retirement… from the world’s best beachfront property bargains to the most reliable local contractors to help them build their new beach home… from how to make a profit importing trinkets to how to start a business in their overseas dream location.
Why Advertise with International Living?
- Targeted and engaged audience actively seeking the world’s best opportunities
- Cost Effective – very competitive pricing compared to other niche publications
- Wide Reach – 100,000 print subscribers, 500,000 e-letter readers and over 400,000 visitors to the website every month, 80% based in the U.S.
International Living has been quoted in MSN Money, The New York Times, The O’Reilly Factor (Fox News), The Wall Street Journal, USA Today, Forbes Personal Finance, ABC News, Smart Money, AARP, The Dallas Morning News, Kiplinger.com, More.com, Bankrate.com, CNN Money Magazine (Retirement Guide 2012), TravelTalkRadio.com, San Francisco Chronicle, Chicago Tribune among others.
Who are International Living Readers?
International Living’s readers are wealthy, educated, investment-savvy and adventurous individuals.
Mostly mature, affluent professionals in search of a luxury retirement or a more relaxed and fulfilling lifestyle, our readers have disposable income and freedom to travel and relocate overseas.
Our readers always keep an eye on the economy and are on the lookout for the world’s best opportunities. They rely on International Living to bring these opportunities to them… and we keep our promise by offering a wide choice of editorial products and conferences, and granting access to our network of global experts and worldwide resources.
Our readers’ main areas of interest are:
- International real estate investment
- Travel and relocation
- Luxury retirement at affordable prices
- International tax, legal, title and health insurance services
- Overseas property rental and exchange
- Global business opportunities
- Health and lifestyle
- Offshore banking and investment
- Immigration and visa specialists
- Recreational activities
- Language courses
- Medical tourism opportunities
- Laptop income opportunities
- Key countries: Mexico, Panama, Costa Rica, Belize, Honduras, Nicaragua, Ecuador, Brazil, Uruguay, Argentina, Italy, France, Spain.
If you’d like to discuss our advertising options in more detail or if you are interested in a tailored advertising package, please contact our Advertising Manager today at [email protected] to discuss our advertising opportunities.
Q. What is your submission deadline for print advertisement?
A. Final creative and payment must be submitted 8-10 weeks prior to publication.
Q. Do you accept property advertisement?
A. Normally, we do. Property advertisement is subject to approval by Pathfinder International, International Living’s preferred real estate marketer.