Fast Track Europe 2024
April 12-14 2024, Europe
To join our waitlist, please contact our Event Customer Service team—directly at 410-622-3040, or toll-free (from the U.S. and Canada) at 866-381-8446.
Join us and discover everything you need to know to decide if Europe is your ideal retirement or relocation destination… Come away with the knowledge and expert contacts you need to make your move happen with confidence.
Fast Track Europe 2024
If you’re looking to retire, relocate, or just relax and enjoy life again, Europe is the best place to do that...and you’ll come away from this information-rich conference with all the knowledge and contacts necessary to make your move to Europe happen with confidence.
Whether you’re looking for a perfect-climate beach town...a vibrant city with a great café culture...a charming hilltop hideaway...we’ll point you to it.
We’ll show you where and how—especially now with the strong dollar—a couple can live the good life in Old World Europe...Portugal, Spain, Italy, France, Greece, and beyond...on $30,000 or less a year. (Singles can live on about 30% less than that.)
For this life-changing program, we’re assembling our best Europe experts to make sure you get the detailed information you need to make a better, more affordable, happier life in Europe’s best destinations…
If you’re looking for an easy, relaxed, affordable retirement, here’s just some of what Europe’s best destinations offer:
- Temperate four-season climateFrom sunny Mediterranean coastal areas to beautiful rolling green hillsides and fertile farmland, there’s a perfect place for everyone.
- Top-quality affordable healthcareEurope’s best destinations offer affordable national healthcare programs that rank well ahead of the U.S. when it comes to overall efficiency, says the Commonwealth Foundation —critically important in this day and age.
- And the really good news: In many European countries, with a resident visa, you can qualify for national health programs that provides comprehensive coverage, often no matter your age
- All the comforts of homeModern shopping malls and world-class hospitals. Reliable high-speed internet is available just about everywhere.
- A built-in community of English-speaking locals and expats. You’ll almost always find someone nearby that speaks English. No matter their official language, most all Europeans speak some English. It’s taught in school from a young age. And you’ll find a good number of Brits and other English speakers who have settled all around the EU.
- Overall affordabilityI’ve already mentioned this but it’s worth stating again: In the best destinations in Europe, it’s easy to live very comfortably...even a café-society lifestyle...on a modest budget. And today’s strong dollar makes this the very best time to look at Europe’s best expat destinations
There’s no more efficient—or enjoyable—way to jump-start your European adventure than by joining us for our Fast Track Europe Conference.